Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It Begins

So I've got a background in pay-per-sale RegNow/Clickbank style affiliate marketing, having worked previously for RevenueWire in Victoria, BC.

I've moved to Vancouver and have taken on the affiliate side of things for a website development platform that makes easy to use business websites. It's a monthly billed service, which is already outside the scope of what I'm used to.

I've worked with companies like Avanquest, PC Tools, etc to optimize their campaigns, mostly with pay-per-click affiliates. Fine, sure, I know PPC and one-off purchases. But recurring billing? Leads? I've got a solid rolodex but I'm not about to reach out to anyone until I've at least got a saddle on the rest of the affiliate marketing world. a saddle, and a helmet for me.

I'm starting the affiliate program here on 3 sides - lead generation with Inuvo to start, as we have an inside sales team to close leads, as well as a CPA model through our shopping cart (MyAP), and a pay-per-sale model with RevenueWire.

Nothing has launched yet, we're still mostly sorting out technical details, and I'll keep posting as things develop.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment